master's from: University of Allahabad;
PhD status: persuing
1. Maheshwari, S. & Singh, P. (2009). Understanding pilgrimage: Religiosity, happiness and life satisfaction of Ardh Kumbh Mela pilgrims (Kalpavasis) at Prayag, India. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, Vol 12,285-292.
2. Singh, P. & Maheshwari, S. (2009). Spirituality and health: Mediating role of happiness and satisfaction with life. In A. Hussain (Ed.) Twenty first century psychology: Spiritual and religious perspectives. New Delhi: Global Vision.
3. Maheshwari, S. & Singh, P. (2009). Building psychological capital in organizations. In M. Raman, S. K. Choudhary, S. Sharma and P. Lata (Eds.) Soft skills: Cornerstone of professional skills. New Delhi: Jain Brothers.
Paper presented in conferences
1. Maheshwari S. & Singh P. (2011). Constructing a Theory of Psychological Capital Using Grounded Theory Approach. 9th Biennial Conference of Asian Association of Social Psychology. Kunming, China, Jul. 28-31.
2. Maheshwari S. & Singh P. (2011). Capital and individual achievement: Examining how capital influence the process of achievement. XXI Annual conference of National Academy of Psychology India. Anand, Dec. 12-14.
3. Mukherjee T. & Maheshwari S. (2011). Assessing the relevance of Wong and Law Emotional Intelligence Scale in Indian Context. National Conference on, Psychological Measurement: Strategies for the New Millennium. New Delhi, Mar. 4-5.
4. Maheshwari S. (2009). Re-conceptualizing Psychological Capital in the Indian Context. 8th Biennial Conference of Asian Association of Social Psychology. New Delhi, Dec. 11-14.
5. Maheshwari S. & Singh P. (2008). Building Psychological Capital in Organizations. International Conference on Soft Skills Development Strategies: Corporate and Academia Perspectives. Pilani, Sept. 19-20.
6. Maheshwari S. & Singh P. (2007). Religiosity and Life Satisfaction: The Role of Happiness. XVII Annual Conference of National Academy of Psychology India. Kanpur, Dec 17-19.